How can NLP help me? From anxiety to phobias, allergies to intimacy, NLP can help dissolve the barriers that keep you from achieving your dreams.
NLP is a model of how the mind works. Not the brain - the mind. Since we know how the mind works, we can use that information to help people make deep, significant changes fairly rapidly.
NLP is a set of powerful tools for helping you change the patterns of your thinking and behavior. Here are some of the benefits NLP can provide:
- Calm anxieties and be confident
- Create the life you want — unfettered by depression, shyness, anger, rage, jealousy, phobias, allergies, traumatic memories
- Clarify your goals, create a compelling future
- Dissolve barriers that have kept you from achieving your dreams
- Enrich communication in all your relationships — with family, friends, significant others
- Heal the shame, grief, or guilt that binds you
- Improve relationships, self-esteem, health, athletic performance, relaxation, sleep
- Increase motivation and energy
- Learn healthy eating habits
- Overcome learning difficulties, math anxiety, test anxiety, ADD/ADHD, improve spelling and math
- Recover from codependency, addictions, compulsions — smoking, food, gambling, sex, alcohol, and others
- Release stress, tension, anxiety, headaches, migraines
- Stop smoking, lose weight
- Vaporize negative self-talk
How is NLP unique?